Coaching for School-Aged Learners
Your child may struggle with essential skills, including literacy and numeracy. They may also need support to build general skills to function well.
The combination of these struggles may often result in extreme frustration and emotional responses to school or learning generally.
Rates will vary, depending on individual needs.
Through academic coaching, your child will:
* become a confident learner
* learn to apply skills
* experience success step by step
As Your Learning Coach, I can help:
* recognize areas of strength
* identify where your child needs support
* establish goals with your child
* teach study skills
* find strategies to scaffold learning
* monitor progress
* and coach your child to become a confident and independent learner.